Brockagh 556m - Ascent 440m - 3.5hrs/4.5hrs
- 3.5-4.5 hrs
- Ascent 440m
- Hike with Brian - Meeting in Glendalough we will make our way up along the Wicklow Way turning left to make our way up onto the open mountain side.
- With views of Camaderry and Turlough Hill we continue to gain ground before reaching the wild summit of Brockagh.
- Here we have clear views of Lough Nahanagan to one side of the Wicklow Gap and Tonelagee to the other side.
- We will then make our way down towards Brockagh East, before eventually rejoining the Wicklow Way.
- As we travel along the Wicklow Way we will stop to take in the fine views of the Upper Lake in Glendalough before returning to Glendalough for some refreshments.
Easy/Moderate walk, Route can be adjusted to suit fitness.