Terms and conditions
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions together with the general information contained on this website (Terms and Conditions) form the basis of your contract with JuJu’s Adventures (Operator) and apply to your booking via this website. By ticking the box to accept the Terms and Conditions you agree to adhere to these Terms and Conditions.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
The Operator makes all arrangements for JuJu’s Adventures Trail Runs or Hikes on the condition that it shall not be liable for any sickness, injury, damage, loss, accident, delay or irregularity which may be occasioned, either directly or indirectly, by reason of any defect in any vehicle, vessel or aircraft, by weather, by any other cause, or through acts of default of a company or person engaged in conveying the passengers, or in carrying out arrangements for these activities.
By participating in this activity, you are expressly assuming those risks and responsibilities and are, to the maximum extent permitted by law releasing the Operator, its officers, employees, directors, agents and any other person associated with us, from any liability, claims, loss, damages or expenses (whatsoever and irrespective of whether direct, indirect or consequential) caused by any event including but not limited to: personal injury or death; property loss or damage; acts which may be construed as negligible or accidental; any other loss, damage, suffering, emotional or nervous disorder suffered by you or any other person in relation to this activity booked on or via this website. You accept that you have been advised to obtain adequate travel insurance for all persons named on the booking.
In participating in the activity, the customer agrees to be bound by the following conditions:
- My successors, executors and administrators are bound by the Terms and Conditions;
- I agree not to commence any litigation proceedings in any country in relation to the risks and liabilities set out above and to indemnify the Operator against any claims;
- I confirm and warrant I am physically fit and suffer no medical conditions, which may affect my ability to participate in the activity;
- I consent to receive medical treatment in the case of injury, accident or illness during the activity and to indemnify the Operator against any claims, costs or expenses in respect of the treatment;
- I agree that any film, sound, video or other recordings taken of or during the activity will not be used in any production, or advertising without prior consent of the Operator, however the Operator may use such recordings itself at its complete discretion without any prior approval; and
- I agree to listen to my driver/guide/host, follow their instructions and make sure any children in my care do the same.
Furthermore, the Operator will not be responsible for any personal injury and/or property damage caused by you and any costs for such injury/damage will be your responsibility. You shall indemnify the Operator in relation to such costs.
Payment for your booking is required in full at the time of booking unless otherwise specified. You agree to make payment via a debit to your nominated credit card. The amount debited will be the amount shown in Euros on the booking page prior to you clicking "make payment" on that page and you will be charged to your credit card at the amount shown or converted to your local currency by your credit card company. Depending upon the currency of the booking, your credit card's currency and the country in which your card was issued, your credit card provider may impose foreign exchange fees and other fees in accordance with your arrangements with that credit card provider. We are not responsible for currency conversion or any fees imposed by your credit card provider and any questions relating to such matters should be directed to them.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
All cancellations must be made in writing and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation fees for all Multi Day Events are charged on the following basis per person:
- Outside 90 days from date of walk departure: €25.00 per person
- Between 89-60 days from date of walk departure: €40.00 per person;
- Between 59-21 days from date of walk departure: 50% of full fare; or
- Within 21 days of date of walk departure: 100% of full fare
- Outside 24 hours prior to walk departure or Adventure Kids Session: fee of €3.00 per booking
- Within 24 hours prior to walk departure: 100% of full fare.
These cancellation fees are not negotiable, therefore we strongly recommend that you purchase travel insurance.
The Operator reserves the right to alter, amend or cancel any trip should weather or any other circumstance necessitate this.
PACKAGE REFUND POLICY
Any unused portions(s) of a package is not refundable, except in instances where a component of the package is cancelled due to weather or any other unforeseen circumstances, prior to departure by the Operator. We are able to provide excellent package rates to you by discounting some of the components within the package. Any refunds will be made on the discounted package price and not the full listed rate.
If you are over 70 years, please consult your doctor to check your physical fitness, prior to making your booking.
HIKE AND TRAIL RUNNING INFO PACKS
On completion of your booking, you will be emailed a booking confirmation which will include a link to download your Information Pack. This info kit contains important details about what you can expect, what you need to bring, what is supplied and where you need to be at what time. Please ensure that you read through this information thoroughly to ensure that you are adequately prepared for your session. You are responsible for ensuring that you are dressed appropriately and you have appropriate footwear to undertake the event.
CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Operator reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time without notifying customers. Any future bookings you may make will be made subject to the Terms and Conditions which apply at the time a booking is made and you are advised to read all the Terms and Conditions carefully on each occasion prior to making a booking.